c

Saturday, October 28, 2006

days of being wild

... these are not. But it is never a bad time for instant mee goreng and Karen Mok in concert.
Oh Karen, must you have an awesome voice and unbelievable legs. You can give me the voice. I mean, if you're gonna undress down to black bikini, wrap strips of black spandex over strategic parts of yourself, roll around atop a piano, in a bathtub, on the floor, all seductive and wet and dirtylike, you could be howling kindergarten favourites at the same time for all anyone knew or cared. *pant* On second thought: you keep the voice, I'll take the legs instead if you don't mind 'kthx.
Listening to my body clock = sleeping by day + procrastinating by night. Hearing birds awake, sprinklers come on, seeing the sun crawl up over the neighbour's fence - I try not to think about the more eventful existences most of my fellow Earthans are undoubtedly leading at this very moment.

Too much sleep. My body must be greedily catching up on the backlog of sleep that's been accumulating since 2003.

Even with the resultant shorter days, however, there is still more time than I know what to do with - because there is so much to learn that I don't know where to begin (makes sense in my head alright?). Yes learn, as distinguishable from revise.

Pride Month has completely slipped me by. Tried to tap into any repository of regret or guilt that might've been laying dormant within me, to no avail. Haven't turned my back on the Community, I don't think; not running towards it with open arms either. In times of meeting-minimum-requirements-for-graduation, some degree of bleh-ness ought to be forgiveable.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home