c

Thursday, September 14, 2006

midnight snack

... on quite possibly carcinogenic processed meat, Coke and an old episode of The Practice. On time-out from Procedure.

Looks like I'll be submitting two at-best-Credit papers in ~20 hrs' time. I've had 2 wks to do one and 1 wk to the other; yet still managed to "save" the bulk of both for the final 48 hrs. A tutor (I think) once jokingly (I think) said that last-minute cramming is good preparation for real-world practice. Little did s/he know that said technique nearly cost me the chance to enter said arena.

The battle to keep parentals oblivious of prospective employment conditions for as long as possible came to a premature and abrupt end this morning, when dad recognised the envelope leading mum to hover as I opened it. Expecting a fresh bout of financial-planning / property-hunting on my behalf to kick in sooner rather than later. Luckily the end is drawing near: I might be able to (feign) stress and thereby be left alone.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home