c

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

space probe

In the past 6 months alone the words:
- scary
- extremely overwhelming
- disturbing
- [insert any others you've been muttering under your breaths]
were used by various entities to describe my supposed ability to make people speak. Which giveth me great pause.

In place of this sentence there would've been an elaborate explanation of How and Why (involving much circular reasoning and pompous vocab, no doubt), if only I were able to articulate what troubles me as well as I do what amuses.

As things stand, the one I scared is unlikely to speak to me ever again (albeit due to additional idiocy on my part), and the one I overwhelmed wants to do anything but speak. It is thus no small consolation that at least the one whose mother I disturbed still answers my phone calls.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home