c

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

oops I did it again

Y'all can guess what's comin', can't ya?

I'll be coy then.

  • She said, being nice, Believe me you'll look back at this and laugh. Right. The same way I struggle to supress a chuckle at the thought of the other two. Not.
  • Can't decide which mental offset is the least upsetting (and hence sellable to self): one less international return flight, a tax bill instead of a tax refund, pro bono work for the past couple of months, or pro bono for the next two.
  • I've always had this sneaking, inexplicable suspicion that I wouldn't make it to 30. Today my clairvoyance finally dawned on me. At this rate I'll take myself out before long (reference to taking self out being free of autoerotic connotations).
Not tryin'a be funny. 'Cos it really isn't. So I take no credit for any inherent humour y'all discern.

Worst part came afterwards. 15min to find a park (not of the grassy variety) close enough for pig collection purposes. Another hour before arriving at the lab. Nothing like driving round and round a heavily illegally-parked carpark, in pouring rain, with one headlight, a wobbly bonnet, and two beakerfuls of decomposing lung - to send one screamin'. Though scream I did not, for fear of further foggying up of windows. (Surely someone's written a song about some like experience? Minus the lung, that is.)

Folks were calm *heart* presumably out of pity or thorough despair or both. Dad went off to mah-jong. Mum went on about unrelated topics. I know they worry.

I suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home