c

Friday, July 14, 2006

baby did a bad bad thing

... and has been incapable of coherent thought since. Hence the lack of reading material for y'all this past fortnight. Odds are that she won't recover from said BBT (does not stand for bubble tea) anytime soon, but the show must go on.

More undertakings that clog the creative juice pipe:

Tackling job applications and invariably being stuck at the 'aspirational' Qs (What motivated you to apply for this position? What are your goals and how will our organisation help you achieve these? What do you perceive to be our core values and how might you contribute to these? ...) Needless to say I've yet to *finish* even 1 of them buggers.

Filling out tax return 3 times because:
- 1st time e-tax and my laptop's Chn OS didn't get along and kicked up an encoding fuss;
- 2nd time uni network decided that what I wanted to do was an unacceptable security risk and cut me off cold;
- finally, paper form was resorted to, which means waiting considerably longer for my refund.
Dudes I just want my money back!

In other news, got 1 Credit and 2 Distinctions for Sem 1, leaving my average to hover around sixty-nine as it likes to do regardless of my input, and making the job hunting all the more arduous.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home