c

Friday, June 16, 2006

a banana and a hard-boiled egg

For the uninitiated, observe that the former is yellow on the outside and white on the inside, while the reverse is true for the latter.

Last night the alleged banana took the self-proclaimed hard-boiled egg (HBE) for b'day celebrations at a Chn eatery with poor lighting and a strictly Caucasian clientele (i.e. we couldn't've gone lower).

Do you have people you simultaneously like and dislike? I don't mean on an alternating basis - for that's commonplace enough - I mean truly contemporaneous affection and contempt, so as to leave you at a loss for what to do. Well that's HBE to me; I'm told the feeling is mutual.

As I suffered through yet another critique of the Azn female talent among his aquaintances / unveiling of his plans for world domination / attack on my utter lack of conventional ambition, I absent-mindedly beamed with anticipation - of the day I 'show myself' and shock him into permanent speech impediment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home