c

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

hoo haa

Oh I'm gonna charm the pants off 'em. Just you watch.

Not talking about girls. For once. SB Firm called me back.

Something else he said at the interview:
If you're still thinking about other options, Plan Bs, worse-comes-to-worsts, then you're not ready for this. You do this because nothing else will do.
1st thought: What was he, a struggling artist?
2nd thought: Such snobbery (me, not him).
He was right-on, of course. How does one live otherwise? Obviously it's not a sentiment shared by many in the profession; in any profession for that matter. But that doesn't make it any less instructive.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way you scream at me, every single night
I love the way you wonder if that was our last fight
I love the way you sleep, comfortably upon my arms
I love the way you drift, without and within my charms

I love the way you hug me, with your ear upon my heart
I love the way you kiss me, not even a centimeter apart
I love the way you seduce me, take part in all my dreams
I love the way you make love to me, it’s all I need it seems

I love the way your body swings back and forth in motion
I love the way you say “I love you” with all of your devotion
I love the way your whole body looks, back and to the front
I love the way you care for me when our emotions are too blunt

I love the way you break my heart and repair it once more
I love the way you turn to me and hope I wouldn’t ignore
I love the way you fall within my arms right before you cry
I love the way you look at me and stare at me with those eyes


I love the way you talk to me until you fall asleep
I love the way you listen to those secrets I cannot keep
I love the way you linger on about the simple things
I love the way you give me risks for what your heart might bring

That’s the end of this list, but I’m sure that’s only a few
I just can’t think straight when my mind is always on you
I loved you from the beginning, from the first night we dated
I can’t take it anymore; I loved what your love has created

12:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home