c

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

retention rate

Interview at SB Firm this arvo. Standard duration for these things is 15 to 30 min; today's one went for an hour plus!

Had a great time. He really talked up the firm, the work, the lifestyle. And not in the extravagant and/or debaucherous ways that us high-minded folk might expect to scoff at. I was actually inspired to aspire (which, given my apathetic state of late, was a truly astonishing feat). So much so that halfway through I began visualising morning tea with would-be colleagues, poring over deathly boring documents with delirious contentment, and picking out my very own robe and wig.

He said a whole heap of legit stuff. The rather bland 'retention rate' is only what popped into my head first as I reflect upon the experience.

Btw I looked hott in my power suit and uncomfortable-but-worth-it heels. (Hmm methinks the stench of Suga's narcicissm is rubbing off on me!) If I get an offer I'll know that my devastating intelligence and wit had nothing to do with it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home