c

Sunday, April 30, 2006

fellow lodgers (1 - 4)

'Fellow' not being a reference to their gender (as that'd be extremely lame), but rather to the fact that I too am very much one.

The point of this exercise, apart from demonstrating my utter oblivion to my physical surroundings, will reveal itself to me one day. In the meantime, and in order of arrival:

#1 Macau-C. Fails to rectify any of my prejudices against spawn of rich Asian folk. Skirt-chasing enthusiast. Never pays board on time. Delivers pizza in a BMW. Skips school for said activity. Crashes BMW while doing same (though I shouldn't talk). Gambles. High turnover rate of friends due to inability to grasp concept of loan repayment. Deterred from ever bumming another lift off me, by my icy demeanour and solemn demands for payment.

#2 Indo-S. Smoker. Shy and courteous. Fashion-insensitive to a point even I daren't go, let alone young men of his age and means. Doormat to his more streetwise 'pals' (see e.g. above) - often seen carrying someone else's shopping, after having paid for it. Now lives with sis and cousins in Sth Pth family property. Visits sometimes sweet thing (or, perhaps, because yet to overcome doormat mentality and is summoned by one of aforementioned 'pals').

#3 Brunei-W. Speaks Hokkien. Loves to smoke with dad on our verandah. Currently experiencing dad-withdrawal so severe as to literally dream of his return. Not on chummiest of terms with maths and therefore in considerable and unjustified awe of me following one brief consultation.

#4 HK-N. Ring on each nipple (umm... I thought symmetry was sooo '80s?). Picky with food and not in a healthy way - packet of mee goreng a day, around midnight. Bag of bones. Pic of Jap AV actress as laptop wallpaper. Funny. Most studious of the 3 atm, I think, though I could be seriously mislead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home