c

Friday, June 22, 2007

walls could talk

If I ever live in a house I own its interior walls will show no repetitive pattern nor be left blank (whatever might be said for or against the aesthetics of either option). They will be covered with pictures that speak to me even if not always to my guests. Not only photographs of loved ones memorable places significant moments, but any and every 2D visual cue to this or that story, many beyond words, and most larger than the life that had first given them shape. Few if any of the pictures will be framed or affixed by more permanent means than removable adhesive, for the display will change as I do. In keeping with the motto of Live Everyday As My Last it is convenient, not to mention sensible, to have my life ready to flash before me upon demand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home